- publication "Mobile Dry Diversion Toilet.
Context Study: Lagos & Addis Abeba"
- workshop planning / schedule together with Yewande Morris (Fabulous Urban, Lagos)
- participation in an on-site research workshop in Lagos (Nigeria) in the Ifelodun community in August 2018,
a collaboration between ABK Stuttgart, Fabulous Urban and Heinrich Boell Foundation Nigeria
- documentation, analysis and overall review of the workshop
© All rights reserved.
- Day 01: introduction by Monika Umunna of hbs Nigeria, presentation of the project by Fabienne Hoelzel and Melissa Acker, translated by Yewande Morris
- Day 02: discussion about unsolved issues and possible solutions within the community in a smaller group, including the Chief, the Chairman and the Baale of the Ifelodun community
- Day 03: set-up of an in Lagos pre-manufactured mock-up, discussion and later transport and set-up of the mock-up on-site within the community
- Day 04: further development of the prototype on-site
- Day 05: final presentation with more community members invited, inauguration of the mock-up on-site
on the pictures: Fabienne Hoelzel and Yewande Morris (Fabulous Urban), Melissa Acker, the Chief of Ifelodun community, the Chairman of Ifelodun community, Baale of Ifelodun community, several community members of Ajeromi-Ifelodun community, 3 professionalists