Addis Abeba Workshop
- publication "Mobile Dry Diversion Toilet.
Context Study: Ethiopia"
- participation in an on-site research workshop in Addis Abeba (Ethiopia) in the Aware community in October 2018,
a collaboration between ABK Stuttgart, Fabulous Urban, EiABC, Addis Abeba Rivers Riversides Development & Climate Change Adaptation Project Office, ICEAddis and Aware community
- partly preparation, as well as documentation, analysis and overall review of the workshop
- Day 01: introduction and presentation of the project by Fabienne Hoelzel, translated by Kalkidan Debela
- Day 02: discussion about unsolved issues and possible solutions within the community in a smaller representative group, including one member of the local government
- Day 03: set-up of an in Addis pre-manufactured mock-up on-site within the community
- Day 04: final presentation of the workshop results with more community members invited, inauguration of the prototype on-site and discussion about the design and yet unsolved challenges
on the pictures: Fabienne Hoelzel (Fabulous Urban), Kalkidan Debela, Kalkidan Wondafrew, several community members of Aware community